Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little bit of an update.

Sorry for being so quiet.  I never realized how busy you become when you start designing.  The weather has been getting warmer too so I've been taking kids out and having a shopping/lunch day.  I am glad to actually be getting out of the house finally since I have a car now.  I'm going to try to work on a freebie for everyone.  Anyway, check out the Scrappity Doo Dah daily download.  Its fabulous!!

As you know Scrappity Doo Dah also does a free with a $10 purchase check it out!

Spend $10.00* at Scrappity-Doo-Dah in March and receive the gorgeous kit by Scraps by Jenn.  Coupons will be emailed to you within 48 hours of purchase.
*applicable to orders with a minimum checkout total of $10.00 or more in one checkout.

Photobucket

No comments: