Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Template Freebie

The link for the Rainy Day Add On should be fixed.  So for those who have tried to D/L and failed please try again.

Well, I've decided that since I have been doing really badly at bringing the Templates every Tuesday I thought I will change it to every other Tuesday.  That seems fair enough right???  LOL with my designing, 2 kids and a husband, I don't have much time to myself.  So with Valentine's around the corner I made this template.
Hope you enjoy.




Photobucket

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

linnie-818 said...

Great, great template. Thank you so much for sharing with us. My Grandson just turned 1. This is going to be so perfect. :)