Friday, July 10, 2009

Quick Page freebie

Hi all I am so excited I got to upgrade my phone a little early. I have an LG Strawberry Chocolate, I'm waiting on my Motorola Rival I picked out the purple one! I can't wait lol its suppose to be over night shipping but we ordered it late last night so since they don't ship on the weekends I won't get it til Monday!!!! I can do it, I think I can I think I can lol.


On to the freebie. Ldrag Designs gorgeous kit Serene Breeze. You can purchase at Scrappity Doo Dah or Digiridoo Scraps


Quick Page

6 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Valerian70 said...

quickpage is GORGEOUS, I love that kit don't you - so fresh and beautiful, must get my copy unpacked it's still zipped up since I bought it on Monda.

Oh O'm sure you can wait for your pone - patience is a virtue and all that rot ;0)

Diana B said...

Beautiful! Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

JulieBee said...

Thank you! These are very cool. My mom is a super-fan of Twilight so it will be fun to use these for a gift for her. :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).