Monday, July 6, 2009

LDrag new kit and a Freebie

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I know we did. This summer is really flying by. Before we know it the kids will be back in school. Well hopefully they'll have a good one.
LDrag Designs has a new kit called Serene Breeze which you can purchase at Scrappity-Doo-Dah or Digiridoo Scraps while you're there browse around and see what other fun stuff there is from them or just the other designers.
My LO

And QP freebie

Happy downloading and enjoy!

7 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Valerian70 said...

Gorgeous quickpage Heather!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Rosemarie said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog. I love the quick page freebies that you have so nicely presented as freebies. But sadly I'm unable to d/l them because your file share is requesting a password. I went thru your post since january of last yr to see if you had a password. If you would like my email is ladyblue58@charter.net. Thank you for sharing your talent...

Rosemarie said...

Thank you, thank you...Your creativity is awsome...

Missty said...

Thank you so very much.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).