Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy July with a Freebie

Hey everyone just letting you know that some of the designer's at Scrappity Doo Dah are having a BLOG TRAIN!!

I can't believe July is here. I'm excited. I am counting the day that I get a new phone upgrade my hubby thinks I'm funny lol. I have a strawberry chocolate and I upgrade in the middle of the month and I've been wanting and EnV since they first came out well, they have an EnV3 now but I just can't decide between the Motorola Rival and that one. I am leaning towards the motorola though.

Anywho, on to the freebie. Its call My Ladybug.


Don't forget to leave some love and happy downloading!
{{HUGS}} Heather

8 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Valerian70 said...

Such a cute little kit Heather, great job!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

awww so excited I love lady bugs!!! Very cute kit hun, many thanks..
I also shared a preview and link to your blog in my freebie group.

Happy Scrapin' Kat

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Jul. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Laura M said...

Leaving you loves sweetie!

Crystal Jozlin said...

lovely little kit Heather. Lovies!

Lina said...

Hello Heather I have an award on my blog for you!!!!
Lina

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).