Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Update and a Freebie

Well, it seems like its been raining non stop. I can't stand all this rain. I swear its making up for the drought we've had for the past 3 years. So, I've joined a few CT's. I am excited. My summer will be busy after all yay.
Bella wants to go swimming so bad. I really want her to learn how to swim this year. She's 4 but I think she can do it. She's good at kicking her legs and doing the movement in her arms.

So, here goes the freebie.
Happy Downloading. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Valerian70 said...

Great papers HEather!

Marlene said...

Thanks so much .. what beautiful colours .. makes me long for summer !! Sigh . MWAH !!!