Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Sherbert with a QP Freebie

Well, the sun has been shining here. We've gotten to go swimming finally. Bella's getting better and better at swimming. Sone's at my mom's house and he's having a good time. They been going on the fishing boat. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain anymore. Danny's been working like crazy. I haven't seen him for more than 2 hours a day everyday. I'll get to spend time with him on Father's Day atleast. Bella and I are going to fix fruit crepes for his breakfast. I got him a gift card lol I never know what to get him that he hasn't already gotten isn't that crazy.

Well on to Summer Sherbert. This is a very summery kit by LDrag Designs.
You can purchase this kit at Scrappity-Doo-Dah
And yes a freebie QP
click on image to Download
Thank you and happy downloading

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 21 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).