Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Freebie: June brings new things :)

So I wanted to try my hand at designing. This is something I've always wanted to try but never had the guts to. So I talked to Midge (Artistic Leanings) she helped me by inspiring me. So here's my first ever paper kit. I plan to make elements for it in the near future but since I am quite new at this I figured paper first would be easier. Please leave me some love and let me know what you think. Like I said I am new at this so hopefully it isn't too bad lol. Thanks for looking!!

image is click able

3 comments:

Valerian70 said...

Looks great hun and don't forget to register your blog at Digifree to get some traffic over here!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.