Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rain Go Away!

It's rained so much here its crazy. I find myself sitting a lot in the house. Hopefully it will stop enough to go swimming this weekend. Sone's just finished up with his EOG's. I'm glad cause its stressful for a 10 y.o. Last day of school is the 10th. I actually get to sleep in a little bit and not have to get up to wake him up for school lol. Bella actually sleeps in which is wierd since she's 4. I guess she stays up and parties by herself lol.

So anywho, I've applied for CT for LDrag Designs and she's accepted me YAY. She awesome kits. The first kit that I got to use for LO's is Twitter Me Happy. You can find her products at Scrappity Doo Dah and DigiScrapObsession.
Preview for kit
My LO
LO Credits:
LDrag Designs : Twitter Me Happy
Font: Andulus
Program: PSP 9

No comments: