Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Freebie Mini Kit

Hey everyone, thought I'd try getting a mini kit together. Well, since I'm new to the whole designing department its not much. I just hope in time I get better and everyone likes it. Anyway, I had such a long day today without TV and internet. A storm hit us and our power flickered off and on a lot. I'm exhausted trying to entertain a very hyper 4 year old lol. So, let just get to the chase.... here it is my first mini kit. Its called Beach Day's.
Hope you like it.
Happy Downloading!!

5 comments:

Valerian70 said...

Looks great Heather. Those flairs are so cute

Lina said...

Lovely mini Heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Debbi said...

Thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish, etc. Theme post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.