Monday, May 4, 2009

Holy Crap its May already?

Where the heck did April go? I seem like it flew by at the blink of my eyes.
The kids are doing great and getting big. I just don't think Sone's going to make it to 5th grade. Hopefully it will make him want to learn a little more for next year. I think he needs to up his meds.
We had such a busy weekend. Went to our friends house on Sat. for their kids birthday party. We had a great time. We went back over on Sun. to hang out. My kids enjoy the time out of the house and so do I.

I know I haven't posted a LO in a while but here's one that I absolutly love. This is Avery, my best friend's little boy. Isn't he sweet.
Kit ~ Calalily Designs "Playmate"
Arrow and #'s ~ Ziggle Designs "On my Way"
Ribbon ~ Flerg's "Mango Tango Collab"
Torn Page ~ MGL Scraps "Whimsical Wonderland"
April ~ Miss Mint "April Morning"
Font's ~ Berylium & Cambria
Program ~ PSP 9

No comments: