Sunday, October 26, 2008

Its my first TEMPLATE

I can't believe it!! I've created something. Since this is my first time creating anything please feel free to email me and let me know if I have done anything wrong. Other than that I hope everyone enjoys my first template ever!! Please feel free to leave some love too. Who knows maybe I'll actually start doing more things YAY! I just feel excited that I've done something lol. I just don't think I am that talented but I try.
Click image to download

Thanks for downloading.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome template hon! I love the journaling! :)

Jamie Lee said...

Cute blog! Love it!

mary said...

Great job!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Darla said...

Great template! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Darla

tiggconn said...

Love this! TFS!!