Friday, September 26, 2008

Boyfriend??

A little over a week ago our lil girl told us that she had 3 boyfriend's.... She's 3 years old. So I don't really know if she knows what a boyfriend is. So she tells her daddy that she has 1, 2, 3 b/f and that Jordan was her favorite then next it was Aiden. She must not care for the 3rd one too much cause there was no mention of his name. So, now she told me since Jordan is coming back to the same school. She no longer is boyfriend/girlfriend with Aiden. I swear she's getting way too grown up too fast.
I have been so busy working, working, and working. We've got our Halloween stuff out finally. I really can't wait to dress up. Spencer's has us dressing up every weekend until Halloween. I think it will be so fun. I am excited and can't wait.
Sone's doing a little bit better in school. I've been checking all his stuff and making sure nothing is blank and done. He's just not wanting to do his work and leaving his homework at school. I honestly don't know what to do with him sometimes. Hopefully he'll do better soon because he's going to end up failing the 4th grade if he doesn't. Today I have a confrence with his teacher. I just hope we can figure out some kind of way to get him to do better at school and listen to the teacher. I am getting tired of her having to call me.
Well, bye for now. Its a rainy and wet day.

No comments: