Thursday, January 24, 2008

So busy

Ok so we've been super busy! I think I am going to loose my mind. Yesterday I wanted to make sure our house was clean because the landlord was coming with her apraiser. She's selling the house we rent. So now we're having to move so I was trying to get the clutter down. Plus we're having Bella's birthday party this Saturday. I feel so over whelmed these days. On a happier note I did get to work on some new LO's the other day. If you haven't checked out Digital Candy you should!
~LO~
Lyrical Challenge With Kami
Dream
Credits:
Kit: Another Boho Love Affair~Retrodiva
DesignsElement: Falling for Autumn~SugarSnapScraps
~LO~
Candy Bar Challenge #7
Just Me
Credits:
Kit: By Angela Niehaus Candy Jar Challenge #7
Torn Page: Tattered Designs By Krista
Thanks so much for stopping by
~HG~