Sunday, January 20, 2008

My First Post

Well, today is fairly a pretty nice day outside. Even though we were suppose to get the "3 - 4" inches of snow yesterday..... HAHA they lied. All I wanted to do was bundle up with my kiddos and go outside and sled or something but that never happened. We did get a little bit of snow on Jan. 17, 2008. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for it to snow again. Here are a couple of layouts I have done with the pictures I took from that day. Layouts were done with quick pages from Whimsical Winter Wonderland by Daniela Austen @ Digital Freebies. You can find her work here.

***** I would like to also thank Sarah B. (myemmadoodle) for getting me into the digi-scrapping!! I have to say I am surely addicted now.******

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Your blog looks fabulous! Great job!!!